Mousetail and her new litter (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mousetail and her new litter (Open)

Post  Silverstar on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 am

((Don't worry, I'll try to keep details to a minnimum OK?
Mousetail was lying on her side, her breathing was laboured and her belly was the sign of a healthy living litter. Her eyes were clouded with worry, Lionfur was sitting beside her, he placed a paw gently on her side, he could feel some contractions that gripped Mousetail. Making her almost yowl with pain.

Lionfur meowed, "It's OK, very soon you'll have a healthy litter, and they'll serve the clan with tooth and claw."
Brackenclaw was finally allowed to be at the nursery enterance because of his constant questions.
Lionfur then turned to Silverpaw, put the herbs here," He indicated with his tail, "Feel this."
He took a step back so that Silverpaw could feel Mousetail's side while Lionfur waited on the herbs to prepare them for Mousetail, who was in a great deal of pain.

((I'm just continuing from the topic in Starclan))
Icepaw entered the nursery, her fur was light and her eyes where like the stars in silverpelt, "Silverpaw." She meowed, her voice filled with urgence, "I need you!"
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

View user profile http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Mousetail and her new litter (Open)

Post  Silverstream on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Silverpaw suddenly lost all her calm right there. "Icepaw!" She gasped. "What is it?" Memories of her sister flooded back to her. A tear went down her cheek, "I miss you so much..."Her eyes became cloudy with tears, and her mind was bursting with memories.
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 am

Icepaw opened her jaws to speak, tears filled her eyes. She then meowed, "I need to speak with you," She paused and looked around the nursery, "But not here, No one can see or hear me but it doesn't stop them hearing you. It's urgent! the future of Thunderclan is in danger! You have to tell Silverstar that, the tiger is nearing, you have to hurry!" She turned and raced towards the leader's den, but vanished, all that was left was her voice echoing, Go Silverpaw! tell Silverstar what I said. I'll try to meet you there.

((I'll start a new topic in the leader's den.))

Lionfur turned to Silverpaw, "Silverpaw? What's wrong?"
He gave Mousetail the herbs that were required to allow her kitting to be much easier for her.
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Yarrowstream watched anxiously to the horrible moans of her former denmate.. She shivered each time a new herb was given to her. Memories that had never let go began to replay in her mind. The disgusting scent of birth, the stick Lionfur gave her, most of all. Her mate not being there to see.
She stopped in her flash when she noticed on the part of the nursery, the small anxious fur of Tinykit was rustling in to take a peek at the action. " Oh no you don't" she mewed as she padded forward to her child.
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 am

Before Silverpaw could stop herself, she quickly blurted out, "I need to talk to Silverstar!" Realizing how disrespectful she was, she immediately hung her head in shame. "I-I'm sorry! But I must speak to Silverstar!" Her pulse race when she realized how little time she had to warn the clan. Her tail curled awkwardly around her paws. "Danger is rising, and I don't have much time!" Was all she managed to blurt out before racing to Silverstar's den, hoping she could manage to give a reasonable excuse for ditching her mentor like that.Mouse brain! she scolded herself, ThunderClan's in danger, why am I worrying about silly excuses?!
Before she could think of what to say, she was standing in front of the leader's den, with a racing heart.

OOC: I'll meet you there.
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 am

((yep.))

Lionfur stared after her for a bit, but then continued his work.

((later: Cause I don't like details))
Mousetail soon had three kits. They were all latched on to her teats by now and Lionfur got ready to see if Silverpaw was alright.
he brushed past Brackenfur, pausing to say, "You may now see your kits."
Brackenfur nodded, "Thank you, Lionfur."
Lionfur flicked his tail as he headed towards the clearing.
Brackenfur asked his mate, "What should we call them?"
Mousetail indicated with her tail, "I think this one should be Poppykit and that one Bigkit."
Brackenfur's tail recoiled at the name, "Why not call him Heavykit?"

Mousetail then nodded, her eyes brightened.
Brackenfur leaned over and gave each kit a lick, he murmured, "Welcome to Thunderclan Poppykit and Heavykit."
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Unable to reply to his mother, Heavykit only wriggled where he was. With his closed eyes, and unadapted nose. He was as if, searching the den, imagination already setting free in his little brain. Without thinking, he let out a few small squeaks of appreciation or sorrow, It was very difficult to tell from his just new lungs.
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Brackenfur smiled, "Look at him."
He licked his mate's ear, "You did a great job."
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top