Silentseeker's Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silentseeker's Plans

Post  Rainstar ~ Inactive on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 am

Silentseeker's hazel eyes glittered in the still-dark warrior den. I never should have loved him, she thought angrily. He didn't mean me when he said he loved me. He ditched me to be a mate with...with an apprentice!
Before falling back to sleep, she finalized her plans of escape. Besides, there's no use staying here anymore; no one will miss me. And drifted off to an empty, dreamless slumber.

Morning dawned, and life went on as usual. Silentseeker was successful on convincing her leader to let her keep watch the camp that night. Ha ha, and before morning comes, I'll be long gone, without any trace. But at the last moment, her leader appointed another cat to help her.

Great, now it'll be harder to leave. She spat inside. But it's all right, I can still get away.
Rainstar ~ Inactive
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile http://animalisle.myadopts.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Silentseeker's Plans

Post  NKninja on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:59 am

Otternight padded into the warriors den, a grim look on his face, but strictness griped in his posture, "Silentseeker, you should really get off your paws and do something for your clan! Whiterose Rockpaw and I are going to take down a badger." he firmly meowed, Flicking his tail before he padded out of the den with Whiterose by his side.
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar ~ Inactive on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 am

Silentseeker nodded nonchalantly. "Go ahead, another cat and I are taking the guard patrol tonight." She yawned, stretched, and padded away.

The sun was casting its last rays and filling the sky with brilliant spender when Silentseeker prepared to keep watch. "I'll take this side of the camp." The other guard duty cat nodded, and padded away. Perfect, so far so good. She kept watch for another hour or so before putting her plan to action.

By the stream Silentseeker paused to take a drink of water, then looking back for the last time, Good-bye, WindClan. Good-bye, you heartbreaker. I never should have-- she broke off, emotion choking her thoughts. She filled her lungs with air, let it out, and waded in the still stream. A few minutes later she climbed out of the water.

I-I made it! She panted, then slipped away in the dark of night.
Rainstar ~ Inactive
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile http://animalisle.myadopts.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top