Hello. Im new.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello. Im new.

Post  MidnightHeart~ on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 pm

And i have no idea what to do~! Yay for lostness~! Can someone help me? Thanks so much.
MidnightHeart~
Apprentice
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello. Im new.

Post  eldunariabrglaedr on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Yep!~ First of all, welcome to the forums :3 Right now, the medicine cats are at a med. cat gathering at the moonstone. There are extreme tensions between Thunderclan and Leafclan, all the other clans are kinda neutral. Also, check in the "Multiple Cat Prophecies" section for various plots and whatnot. Ask if you need any more help! Very Happy
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Welcome to the clans~I know I already welcomed you,but I clearly forgot to introduce myself.So,i'm Silverstream,but you can call me SS.I'm the leader of SkyClan and i'm taking over Oaky's spot as the leader of NightClan (yes I know,i'm the leader and the deputy).Eld. pretty much explained everything,but I just want to add that the clans will be moving soon,and I will be putting Oaky's plot into action (it effects NightClan).I can assure you that no one on this site bites,so don't hesitate to talk to us.See ya around the clans~
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightHeart~ on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Thank you. Ill try to keep up with everything. And thanks for the help. Ill need everything. Ill be sure to keep posting.
MidnightHeart~
Apprentice
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm

XD I see you've met our site moderator and one of my most loyal rpers. Welcome... I'm Silverstar, I've come from other forums with the name of Ezziesong... You could call me Silver or Ezzie, XD I'm not bothered.
I'll introduce you to my cats (If you'd like to stay for so long... X'D I... Kinda have a few but I'll tell you my most active ones)
Silverstar: My first cat on this forum, she is the leader of Thunderclan, Tawnyclaw (Rped by Eld *my nickname for them*) Is the clan deputy and Silverstar has just told her deputy that she is on five lives... she's currently out trying to find Tawnyclaw's deputy along with Mousetail and Firepaw. (They are actually all related to one another... but that'll be revealled by Berrystar later (She's a former leader of Windclan but mother to Silverstar)

Mousetail: Relations... I will not reveal at this time, her mate is Brackenclaw and her apprentice is Firepaw. One thing I will say is that she believes herself and Snowfang are besties... but really they are relations with one another. Mousetail is expecting kits... but refuses to let it get in the way of her short temper and sharp attitude.

Firepaw, Stonepaw and Frostpaw: They are related by siblings along with Silverpaw (SS's med. cat apprentice) and Icepaw (Who died from a poisened river >.> *Glares at Sandstar*) Stonepaw's in love with a rogue and is basically expressionless. Firepaw's an expert at fighting and Frostpaw's... unconscious. Thier mother is Snowfang.

Lionfur: a kind and loyal medicine cat, his apprentice is Silverpaw and he can easily be offended...

Well, I better be easy on you with info, there's more... buut, I'm not sure how well this will go down... *Psst... Silverstar's gonna die XD* yeah... well, if you have any questions or concerns, just let us know and we'll be more then happy to help (Even if you aren't in our clan groups)
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

View user profile http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightHeart~ on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Thanks so much. Omg i posted a new cat and shes gone *gasp* i dunno where it went or what happened. So um let me make my kitty again.
MidnightHeart~
Apprentice
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:00 am

Hmmm... I've never had that problem before...
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightHeart~ on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Lol it was weird
MidnightHeart~
Apprentice
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 pm

I hope it doesn't pop up again.
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightHeart~ on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Same here
MidnightHeart~
Apprentice
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 am

Very Happy
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum