Brightsun's Experience (for Brightsun and Treepaw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brightsun's Experience (for Brightsun and Treepaw)

Post  eldunariabrglaedr on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:21 am

Brightsun found herself on the river, a fish swimming by. She reached in to get it, but two cats leaped on top of her. The one on the right, a red and orange tabby whose pelt seemed to wave upward, held her paws down while the other, a blue-gray tabby whose pelt seemed full of water but didnt stick to the cat's body, held down her front paws and leaned into her face. "I am Stormcloud, that is Forestfire. We come, heed our warning! We will come again and cause much destruction. If you fo not listen," Stormcloud said, sinking his claws into her shoulder, "then much death will be wrought on your clan." Then both Stormcloud and Forestfire just disappeared. Brightsun sat up, her shoulders aching. She tried to stand up, but her two front shoulders plus her back leg resulted in her falling into the ground face forward. When she looked up, she saw a very familiar face. "Treepaw?"
"Hello Brightsun," he said in his squeaky voice.
"How are you in Starclan?"
"I'm fine. Apparently, you are not. Let me help you," he replied, lifting her up off the ground.
"Thank you, Treepaw." Suddenly she saw him tense up.
"The great bird and the strong light will collide, causing trouble for the creatures in which these beings have power over."
"What?" Brightsun asked, but the scenery quickly changed. She was back at the Moonstone.

((ooooh, youre in for a surprise, Silverstar. The last half of Sunrise gives away many secrets and disaster!!!!))
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brightsun's Experience (for Brightsun and Treepaw)

Post  Silverstar on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 am

((O.O OK... I was expecting the other prophecy that will affect all... But this one's great too.))
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

View user profile http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum