Apprentice training. (Open to Tawnyclaw, and my cats.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apprentice training. (Open to Tawnyclaw, and my cats.)

Post  Silverstar on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 am

Mousetail entered the hollow, followed by her apprentice Firepaw and Tawnyclaw with Stonepaw.
Mousetail meowed, "Ok, Firepaw, we will train together for the basics. Then we'll test you with Stonepaw," Mousetail then turned to face Tawnyclaw, "If that's fine with you?"
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

View user profile http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Apprentice training. (Open to Tawnyclaw, and my cats.)

Post  eldunariabrglaedr on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 am

"It is, Mousetail," she replied, casting a glance at her moody apprentice.
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

View user profile http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 am

Stonepaw didn't care much, he began to wonder what he would have to do to show that he was better then Firepaw. Firepaw purred, and her eyes shone as she meowed to her brother, "I can't wait until I get to have a go with you."
Stonepaw's voice was calm, "But we have to wait until then." but inside he was hissing at her in fury, I'll show her, she thinks she's better then me... one thing she doesn't know is that I've watched mock battles between two apprentices when I was a kit. I know a few moves she hasn't.

Mousetail flicked her tail for Firepaw to follow. Firepaw trotted after her. I can't wait until I can see how Stonepaw will fight like after our training practice.
Mousetail suddenly stopped on the further side of the hollow. "We'll start here."
Firepaw nodded, "So what's first?"
Mousetail replied, "I'll show you some basic ways of using your speed to help use in attack."
"Cool!" firepaw's eyes sparkled at the thought.
Mousetail flicked her tail, "Stay there, I'll go further back."

Mousetail padded further away, "I want you to attack me and I'll defend myself."
Firepaw meowed, "What? Why?"
Mousetail replied, "It's OK, as long as you keep your claws sheathed then we shouldn't hurt each other. Just pretend I'm from another clan."
Firepaw tried her best to picture Mouetail as a warrior, as how she had pictured her siblings when they mock battled each other in the nursery. Then Firepaw raced towards Mousetail, her tail streaming out behind her. Then when she was just a fox length away from Mousetail, Firepaw bunched up her hindlegs and leaped in a quick motion. firepaw almost landed on Mousetail's back but Mouetail was even faster. She swerved under Firepaw and using her own paw, unsteadied Firepaw by briefly touching her belly.

Firepaw fell to the ground on her side. Mousetail replied, "You have speed on your side, but you shouldn't leap that low unless you were fighting off prey."
Firepaw got to her paws again, she faced Mousetail, who wasn't even dusty from the sand underpaw.
Then thinking more carefully, Firepaw raced forwards again. She was aiming for Mousetail's belly, but spotted a tree stump with another tree pretty close to it. Firepaw leaped at the stump, and quickly used the stump to leap at the tree.

Stonepaw was watching in amazement. As much as he hated to admit, his sister was actually pretty good. Firepaw pushed off the tree stump and landed on Mousetail squarely on the back. She gripped Mousetail's pelt with her toes, but Mousetail went to roll her off. Firepaw was crushed beneath her mentor's weight, and she let go. Mousetail got to her paws and as fast as Firepaw fell off, she had twisted and held a paw gently but firmly on Firepaw's neck. "You left yourself too open without thinking of what to do next. If I wasn't one of Thunderclan I could have seriously injured you or if I was fox hearted enough like a rogue, then I would have killed you."
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

View user profile http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top